The BSB is a registered charity, run independently to Christ’s Hospital School, that was founded in 1824 and provides benefits for those educated or employed at Christ’s Hospital, their parents, spouses, widows, widowers, children and dependents who are in need, hardship or distress.
In practice this help is given by making grants or by providing interest-free loans which beneficiaries are asked to repay when their circumstances permit.
In many circumstances, we can also provide non-financial support and direct to specialised advice and sources of further financial assistance.
By joining our mailing list, you’ll receive email updates from the charity. Here are five good reasons to join:
1. Stay connected to the Old Blues BSB community
2. Learn about opportunities for you to give back
3. See how your support is helping pupils and Old Blues
4. Get insight and guidance on finance, life and career advancement from the BSB resource centre
5. Above all, you’ll answer the change
We take data protection very seriously. We never spam and we will never share your contact details.